Wednesday, September 4, 2019

She Keeps Making Excuses Not To See Me

Just stop asking to see her for about a week or so and see how she acts. if she doesn't ask to see you or refuses your offer again, talk to her about it. for now, try to avoid jumping to conclusions.. Although they're taking their friend who lives with them. i ask her to simply ask and she continues to make excuses. they all plan on going to the beach after they get back from dollywood and i ask for them to pick me up so i can spend time with her and she continues to make excuses.. I don't know about her, but if i was making excuses not to see a guy it would be because i wasn't interested. why don't you just ask her if she's interested in you or not. that would take the guessing out of things. if she is interested, then she's playing hard to get, if not she's blowing you off..

Oreoluwa's Maid For Me: Are You Patronising An Agent or A ...

Oreoluwa's maid for me: are you patronising an agent or a

Inspiration - The Power of Positive Thinking - A ...

Inspiration - the power of positive thinking - a

Dating Advice For Women | Amor, Mi amor y Frases

Dating advice for women | amor, mi amor y frases

And every time i do it, she makes an excuse or wants to wait longer. i'm not going to put my life on hold for her anymore, either she wants it or she doesnt. and if she doesn't want it, then stop making excuses and she needs to stop wasting my time.. She says she loves me but calls guys and makes excuses girlfriend making excuses not to see me she keeps making excuses not to see me my girlfriend is not spending any time with me long distance community experts online right now.. €